GM, Property Development - PRC Projects
Well-known real estate developer
Overses several projects in Mainland China
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known real estate developer.
- Lead a project team to handle certain ongoing and planned development project.
- Review project progress and issues with project managers to ensure that project is within scope, schedule and budget.
- Review project risks to ensure risks are identified and mitigated to reduce probability of occurrence and impact to project
- Lead, guide, manage and motivate the project team members in delivering quality project works and delighting the customers
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Engineering, Surveying or related disciplines.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in reputable real estate developers with proven tracked records in China projects.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
- Able to meet project deadline and hands on managing from design stage to construction stages.
What's on Offer
Good salary package