GM - Complex Real Estate Project
Based in Macau
About Our Client
Our client is a leading real estate developer with diversified business portfolio in Hong Kong, Macau and Europe. They are currently seeking one GM to be based in Macau and cover the operation of the mixed-use property.
- Oversee the operation and estate management of the property
- Manage construction, property management team and providing professional services to tenants
- Supervise maintenance and improvement of the project, environmental services, customer services, security, legal & administration
- Build up good relationships with local authorities, contractors and tenants
The Successful Applicant
- University degree holder in engineering, real estate or design major.
- At least 15 years project management experience in medium and large size projects, minimum 5 years experience as a GM in large real estate developers.
- Good command of English both in writing & speaking
- Excellent planning, organizing and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skill and know how to manage and motivate people.
- Excellent communication & coordinate skills.
What's on Offer
- Work as the key leader of a large real estate project
- Good compensation and benefits.