Global Vice President, Financial Control for healthcare client
leading healthcare business
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent player in the healthcare sector with huge success and strong brand name as well as a people caring culture that drives by efficiency and meritocracy. Due to the change of business structure, our client has created a new business line globally in order to drive business long-term growth and is looking to hire a highly competent VP of financial control to be based in Shanghai.
The role is accountable to oversee all the financial reporting activities globally, and provides financial and management information and analysis that enables the CFO to shape the strategic direction to improve shareholder value. The VP of financial control will fully in charge of th development of people, process and IT resources to deliver robust accounting and reporting procedures/financial statements/SEC filings, to ensure compliance/internal control/SOX are in place.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Council, the VP of financial control plays a key role in the successful execution of the company's financial strategies. Some of the key tasks include:
- accountable for the preparation and filing of financial statements, ensuring compliance with SEC and US GAAP. Oversee the analysis of the global balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statements.
- Provide clarity, focus,direction, set priorities and objectives and enable the delivery on time and on targets.
- Develop sustainable partnership with key stakeholders in commercial finance, IR, BD, Corporate governance, compliance, legal and so on. Forster open communication and enable teams to effectively collaborate to identify issues and solve problems.
- Lead ad hoc transformational projects/initiatives to improve efficiency and optimise business interests.
- Develop and train a professional and highly efficient team with open mindset.
- play a key role in BD transactions including valuation of assets, liabilities and other related supports when needed.
The Successful Applicant
The potential candidate is required by be CPA qualified with over 15 years of relevant finance or accounting experience, and a minimum of 3+ years experience in an executive leadership position.
Proven success in managing financial and accounting reporting functions.
strong in internal controls of financial reporting and SOX/US GAAP/IFRS. Good understanding of tax regulations and compliance.
Understanding of SEC and HK exchange rules and filings.
Proven track record of managing working in a matrix global organisation.
Able to manage through managers and strong leadership skills.
Fluency in English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
You will work in a world renowned business with strong growth momentum and pragmatic culture.
global exposure and career progression opportunities, high visibility.
competitive salary package and benefits