Global RA&QA Manager (Compliance)
Global famous FMCG brand
Competitive salary package with great career progression opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a global famous FMCG company, he is now looking for a global RA&QA manager.
1. Actively help to formulate and lead Global Quality Compliance and Performance Strategy for infant nutrition
2. Once the strategy is formulated, drive update of standards ensure the consistency in practices in infant nutrition Sites, deliver consistent quality performance and sustain audit readiness every day.
- Upgrade infant nutrition HPRs (Minimum Standards) with China GB Requirements and support infant nutrition factories to close gaps. Report and track implementation progress making sure that these Standards are well understood.
- Provide SME support to company's Global Quality System
- Maintain Cluster Global SOPs
3. Create internal cross audit system, SOP and internal auditor training to calibrate regulatory interpretations in Sites
4. Maintain cross audit schedule, conduct cross audit as needed with factories to calibrate consistency of practices in accordance to BU QMS, Cluster global SOPs, HPR min. standards and any other applicable regulations and standards
5. Support Sites for audit technical readiness providing tools as self-explanatory as possible
6. Monitor Compliance status within all infant nutrition Sites
7. Conduct trend analysis for audit findings to identify continuous improvement in Sites via HPRs Management and report on a monthly basis.
8. Prepare deployment, metrics design and work with sites for reporting. Prepare management reporting and quarterly management review meeting
9. Conduct site visits to support as appropriate, implementation of standards, compliance and site quality culture pulse checks
10. Identify, communicate and escalate potential regulatory issues to infant nutrition Global Quality Leadership Team (GQLT) as needed.
11. Conduct all activities with a steady focus on compliance.
12. Understand and support other team members within GQCP team especially for Global Change Control, Annual Product Reviews and Global Monthly Write Off summary and preparation of the CAPA Diagnostic
13. Any other tasks or responsibilities as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- At least BSc degree in Life Sciences or related major
- At least 5 years of working experience in China within quality and / or regulatory compliance function
- Infant Formula background strongly desired. Experience in Pharma industry is a plus
- Must have factory quality operation experience and strong technical problem solving
- Broad knowledge of China GB Standards and GMP Regulations
- Proven experience in critically reviewing detailed regulatory changes
- Direct experience in FSSC 22.000 is a plus
- Experience in developing and maintaining a robust QMS including deep knowledge of HACCP
- Experience with the use of Lean tools and operational performance metrics to drive improvement.
- Experienced auditor, with ability to carry Lead Auditor status within company
- Creative and eager to learn in automated documentation library
What's on Offer
- Global famous FMCG brand
- Competitive salary package with great career progression opportunity