- US-based company with global presence
- Leadership role
About Our Client
Founded over 60 years ago in the US, our client is a leading electronic component manufacturer with global presence. Recent acquisition further strengthened their competitive edge in the Asia market. As part of their growth strategy, they are looking for new talents to be part of the global product management team.
The Global Product Manager takes ownership of product planning and growth strategy for a portfolio of products. Specific tasks will include:
- Analyzing market data to gain understanding of market trends, customer needs, and growth opportunities
- Presenting results of market studies to senior management to support business decision-making
- Developing and implementation product development, pricing, and promotion strategies, while ensure manufacturing capacities can meet customer demands
- Owning full product life cycle from new product introduction (NPI) strategies to phase-out plans
- Cooridinating with R&D, manufacturing and sales team to achieve product line targets
- Inventory & cost control
The Successful Applicant
Qualified candidates should have a bachelor's degree (engineering degree is a plus) and at least 6 years of experience in the electronic component manufacturing industry. Work experience in product engineering (electronic or mechanical), product management, and sales/marketing would be relevant. To succeed in this role, strong communication (in English and Chinese) and numerical skills are both important. The ability to build relationships and collaborate across functions and locations is also a key consideration.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers a people leadership opportunity within a multinational company. The company has a people-centric culture and offers comprehensive benefits to