Global Human Resources Manager - Top Boutique Consulting Firm
International & Dynamic Culture
About Our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading professional services provider and consulting firm, offering a wide range of strategic advice and advisory services to wide range of leading corporations globally.
Reporting to and partnering closely with the General Manager based in Hong Kong, the Global HR Manager will act as the key HR Business Partner in a multi-location capacity, as an instrumental part of the global leadership team. The incumbent will lead a small HR team, with a key focus on HR strategy and advisory, driving a proactive and progressive Human Resources agenda for the expanding business across the globe.
The successful candidate will partner with the business to drive strategic human capital plans that support firm wide and enterprise goals, providing HR guidance and counsel to leaders and managers regarding talent acquisition, succession planning, talent development, reward and recognition, compensation, organization effectiveness, performance management, staffing, and employee relations amongst other key HR projects.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years' experience in a strategic, senior HR leadership role partnering with business leaders
- Hands-on HR generalist experience across the full spectrum of HR functions, ideally working in a professional or financial services sector at the Regional capacity
- Strong business and commercial acumen and able to quickly learn the business and make talent and HR decisions which Impact business outcomes
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and translate into actionable insight
- A deep understanding of employment law and working knowledge of HR policies and practices, in Hong Kong and ideally at the regional capacity
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Mandarin is highly preferred)
- Detail-oriented, organzied and process drive, with the desire to take ownership of projects and responsibilities in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial minded with a passion for Human Resources and people development
What's on Offer
This is a unique global HR Business Partner within a highly dynamic and international professional services firm at the global capacity.