Global Head of Human Resources
Strategic Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable and rapidly expanding global investment firm with a key focus on helping high-net-worth investors expand their investment portfolio through a unique and customized approach. To cope with the firms up-coming expansion, they are now seeking seasoned Human Resources expert to partner with management to implement and execute strategic growth plans to support global HR operations.
Reporting directly to the Global CEO based in Hong Kong, the selected Human Resources Head will lead a close-knit HR team and partner directly with the local and global Board members, Senior Management and Leadership teams to drive the execution of all HR initiatives to support the growth and expansion of the group.
As the Global HR leader, you will pay close attention to shifting market conditions to lead all people programs and initiatives including but not limited to managing employee relations, organizational effectiveness, performance management, talent development, talent acquisition, HR operations and total rewards to ensure a seamless delivery to key stakeholders and senior leadership teams. You will play a key role to develop strategic HR frameworks and structures to identify key competencies to drive global sales and performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- 10 + years HR Leadership experience within a multinational and fast paced work environment
- Experience in driving HR projects within the APAC Regional or Globally
- Expertise in all areas of human resource management including employee engagement, compensation, benefits, policies, employment law, integrated talent management practices, employee relations, recruitment and retention, and professional training and development initiatives
- Skilled communicator. Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to present information to all levels of staff and to the Board (Mandarin will be an advantage)
- Ability to understand and articulate the strategic value of integrated human resource/people processes with a strong business acumen, customer service orientation, excellent diplomacy and influence skills
- Strong Employee Relations experience and ability to effectively coach managers around addressing performance issues and gaps, experience working with front-line work-forces will be key
- Strong organizational development/design and change management experience with ability to lead, plan, manage and implement change
- Proven track record of building innovative human resources programs integrated with organizational goals and creating and managing performance management processes. Confident decision maker with experience interfacing with Senior Leaders
What's on Offer
A strategic HR leadership opportunity within a highly dynamic and fast paced global business, the selected HR professional will have the full autonomy to lead and implement a wide range of global HR initiatives and projects.