German Speaking Trade Lane Manager
Stable career development with attractive package.
Excellent working environment and company culture
About Our Client
A world leading European forwarding company, located in centre of shanghai, with cosy working environment and excellent culture.
- Responsible for responding to tenders and RFQs to clinch contracts from regional and global customers.
- Negotiate and maintain competitive FAK rates.
- Understand country's needs and negotiate specific requirements with target carriers e.g. space protection / allocation , free time on demurrage and detention.
- Prepare and provide competitive port to port rates to GRM for global tenders.
- Support EMEA countries on rates and carriers' related issues.
- Ensure efficient flow of information concerning carriers' activities and market development to management.
- Develop and maintain relations with global ocean freight carriers with head offices in Asia Pacific.
The Successful Applicant
- German speaking is a must
- with more than 8 years experience in forwarding industry, specialized in trade lane and pricing is highly preferred
- good cross-function communication
What's on Offer
- Stable career development with attractive package.
- Excellent working environment and company culture