- International Company
- Great Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is an international restaurant/entertainment group with rapid market growth. To cope with recent market growth in Asia Pacific, they are currently looking for candidates with strong and detail-minded calibre to join them as Group General Manager.
- Exceed Resident and Guest expectations in every aspect of quality and service.
- Develop a positive working relationship with all shipboard and shore side departments to facilitate a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Ensure that the company's standards are maintained in all areas of the vessel
- Continuously review the operation and make recommendations on how to enhance the product and service.
- Ensure that the company's goals, audit sheets, and quality checklists are posted in all areas.
- Monitor direct report performance and ensure their duties are carried out in accordance with company policies, job descriptions and safety and Environmental regulations.
- Coach, develop and mentor all direct reports.
- Manage the annual operating budget which includes wages, overtime, travel, uniforms, cost of sales, food cost and operating equipment
- Ensure the management team is enforcing cost control procedures and monitoring waste and breakage.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager,Hospitality Manager or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive salary package and allowance to successful candidates.