General Manager-Large Commercial Property
Famous HongKong Listed Property Group
The steer management member
About Our Client
A leading Hongkong listed property developer.
- Manage a team of technical staff, contractors, consultants and owner's representatives, in charge of the overall project management issue. Review and evaluate construction bids, property design, costing evaluation and marketing strategy.
- Prepare a complex overall & detailed project schedule and update implement status regularly.
- Prepare project reports, papers, proposals and presentations to project monitor group, Board members, etc.
- Manage project schedule, construction budget, cash flow, correspondences and project reports.
- Evaluate work change and variations, work done and verify contractors progress payment claims.
- Coordinate and liaise with all the related parties from construction commencement till completion of the project.
- Identify and resolve dispute and conflicts among all related parties in the project.
- Prepare final reports necessary for close-out of the development or consulting services project.
- Hand over the project to property management department and cooperation with clients' moving in.
The Successful Applicant
University degree holder in engineering or design major.
At least 15 years project engineering management experience in medium and large size projects, minimum 5 years construction experience in large real estate developers.
Knowledge: Quantity Surveying and tender exercise, Good command of English both in writing & speaking, Excellent planning, organizing and problem solving skills. Good knowledge in engineering management and familiar with real estate development process. Strong leadership skill and know how to manage and motivate people. Excellent communication & coordinate skills.
Personal Attributes: The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of manager. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes, Decisive, studious, diligent, leadership, team spirit.
What's on Offer
- Work as the key leader of a large commercial property.
- Direct report CEO and owner.
- Good compensation and benefits.
- Fast tracking career development.