General Manager - Health Supplement Startup
About Our Client
My client is an ambitious start-up focusing on health supplement products for the masses. With a strong financial and operational backing, they aim to crave themselves within consumer market with a growing awareness of health and longevity. They aim provide patented antioxidants products and many more from both E-commerce and offline market. Right now, they are looking for an highly entrepreneurial character with the right skillset to lend their business development and expansion.
You will be working closely with stakeholders to set up and execute go-to-market online and offline strategies to develop a fast-moving brand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and run day-to-day operations
- Partner with stakeholders to implement offline and e-commerce marketing and distribution strategies in line with the overall brand positioning for target regional markets
- Provide feedbacks and contribute to product development in conjunction with our scientists
- Deliver communications in line with the brand strategies
- Oversea technical development with 3rd party contractors for e-commerce, payments, and logistics buildout
- Lead product development team and give direction and support to initiatives
- Manage ongoing offline and online distributor relationships including 3rd party e-commerce platforms
- Champion ambassador and other marketing programs with influencers and key opinion leaders
- Formulate digital marketing strategy and implementation, define, measure and report on key performance metrics
- Work with stakeholders to develop budget and forecast for business
- Performed market research to determine potential market and projected demand
- Conducted market research leading to product development decisions.
- Communicate and manage outsource contract manufacturing partners
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or above from a top university
- 8+ years of FMCG & e-commerce management experience
- Digital marketing experience in managing social media, SEO, SEM and conversion optimization strategies
- A self-starter attitude with a lot of passion for venture building and a solution-oriented mindset
- Maturity and ability to work independently
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
This is a challenging and ultra-entrepreneurial driven position, the right package and career platform will be given to the right minded talent.