Garment Embellishments - New Product Development Manager
Foutune 500 Packaging corporation
Attracting salary package with comprehensive allowance
About Our Client
My client is a Fourtune 500 packaging corporation with worldwide increasing business and very diversified product lines, which gives the candidate a great platform to development.
Working in collaboration with the Director - EE (External Embellishments), the RBO (Retail Brand Owner) and Factory led commercial organization to deliver revenue and revenue growth targets for the EE product lines. Identifying and defining the long and short term strategy of the solution, to achieve drive key innovations & projects for the solution.
- Drive revenue growth by collaborating with the RBO and Factory Sales Teams.
- Contribute to the strategy for the product line: market, market size, product portfolio, innovation pipeline, positioning & directional pricing.
- Develop the right wiring with the innovation leads within the RBOs
- Product Support: materials, quality specs, product launches, product training
- Technical Support for the product line
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) strongly preferred.
- Experience in the garment manufacturing industry strongly preferred
- Detailed knowledge of the product lines
- Understands the market needs present and future for the External Embellishment product line
- Understand competitive landscape
- Strong influencing skills
- Fluent English
- Willing to travel
What's on Offer
- A global platform and fast tracked career path
- Attracting salary package with comprehensive allowance