FX Trading Platform Sales
About Our Client
Our client is growing their business in Hong Kong and looking to add an experienced FX sales person to manage the team. Client headquartered and regulated in EU member state.
This person will be responsible for managing and developing a team of sales, coming up with innovative ways to drive retail sales across the region, particularly in the Chinese market by involvement in developing strategy and KPI.
- Prospect and lead sales activities in the China market
- Engagement with the marketing activities and strategy to build the company brand and establish company as a respected provider of services.
- Drive the business strategy - with a focus on direct clients using the firm proprietary trading solutions
- Map out potential customers and ensure the business is successful at attracting new leads and clients
- Agreeing and achieving business targets set with the Managing Director
- Drafting proposals for new business and be able to offer to provide expert knowledge to client in the set-up of the technology and its limitations.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid experience in a FX sales positions
- Excellent command in verbal and written Putonghua and English fluency.
- Be able to work independently, and be able to travel in China and European headquarters when necessary.
- Tracking record of generating trade volumes from retail clients
- Candidates with experience and strong knowledge of trading technologies and experienced working in an online trading / brokerage environment would be a plus
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
This is a rare opportunity for an experience FX sales to move into a stable and flexible working environment, where you have an opportunity to contribute to the direction of the business and grow with the company.