Fund Accounting Manager- PE fund
PE fund in-house opportunity
PE fund accounting
About Our Client
My client is a reputable PE fund with a large investment portfolio in TMT, health care and consumer industries. With team expansion, they're now looking for a finance manager to join. This position will report to CFO and mainly focus on PE fund accounting.
- Manage daily PE fund accounting duties, including capital calls, payment preparations, audits, and investor queries.
- Financial accounting and management: prepare financial analysis to support management on business planning, strategic decision-making, budgeting and allocation, tax planning, corporate governance, and cash/liquidity management
- Initiate and implement appropriate financial control policies and procedures, internal controls and standards, and regularly review and adjust in accordance to business dynamics
- Independently prepare relevant materials and manage audit for the investment products the Company manages
- Develop and manage external relationships such as external auditor, tax advisor
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and qualified accountant
- At least 5 years' experience in auditing, asset management or financial institutions is preferable. Big 4 audit experience or PE fund administration background is preferred.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter enthusiastic, and excellent analytic skills
- Ability to work on multiple deliverable concurrently and under pressure
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for PE fund administration candidates or Big4 senior associate/manager grade to join in-house PE fund finance team.