FP&A Senior Manager/Manager - Sizable MNC
Attractive Package with Sizable MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a sizable MNC with international operations in over 20 countries. They are now inviting a high calibre finance professional to join their FP&A team.
- Review and analysis for management reports, including weekly, monthly performance package and ad-hoc management reports;
- Compare and analysis business performance with the competitors and recommend correct measures and action plan;
- Provide professional advice to management on cost saving and method to improve the efficiency;
- Tack financial status by monitoring variances from business plan/forecast, highlight variances between budget and actual result,
- review and analyse business performance on regular basis;
- Support the process of annual budgeting, revenue forecasting and profitability analysis;
- Provide value added analysis and recommendation to support business decision making;
- Advanced skills in excel formulations and functions
- Work on ad hoc projects when required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Finance/Account or equivalent disciplines
- At least 8 years relevant working experience with 5 years audit experience from Big 4 international professional firms
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP & Excel VBA is an advantage)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Strong team player with sense of urgency and commitment in meeting deadlines.
- Occasional travel is required
What's on Offer
A highly attractive package with good benefits will be offered to the right candidate with stable career development