FP&A Manager - well-known MNC
Dynamic Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders in communications industry with strong global presence.
You are responsible for managing a team to prepare necessary management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, market analysis, strategic planning as well as ensure accurate group reporting. Reporting to FP&A Director, you will be one of the contributors to work closely with management for business development.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines with professional qualification
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years of working experience in audit, financial analysis, management and financial reporting
- Knowledge of SOX and USGAAP is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate with both internal and external parties
- Excellent command of English
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.