FP&A Manager (Logitics, Pure FP&A, Up to 45K)
Sizable company with a big name
Great career prospects
About Our Client
My client is a sizable conglomerate company. It has been growing fast in recent years. It has offices across 50 countries with more than 300,000 employees globally.
- Prepare monthly forecast packs with variance analysis on budget and forecasts.
- Responsible for key reports deliverable on a monthly and ad hoc basis
- Ensure strong financial controls and systems are managed and ensure the controls are maintained
- Support on ad hoc projects, reviewing the financial data and preparing group management reports
- Deliver analysis to enhance business performance
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or related discipline with CPA qualification.
- At least 5 years in Finance OR Accounting field, experience in working in Logistics is a plus
- Exposure to budgeting & forecasting¡¡with good analytical/numerical skills
- Ability to perform analysis and identify causes for variances
- SAP experience is a must
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Established finance team
Low employee turnover rate