FP&A Manager- International PE fund (Native Mandarin Required)
International financial services platform
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest financial institutions in APAC, and Hong Kong is their regional head quarter. They have multiple established business lines across sell side and buy side.
- Assist CFO with FP&A and management reporting
- Work closely with fund managers and investment teams in fund reporting
- Oversee work conducted by fund administrators, and ensure quality of work
- Support tax, audits, and treasury in fund level
- Coordinating with external and internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance or Accounting
- 5-7 years experiences in finance or accounting functions within asset management or PE funds.
- Excellent communication in English with attention to details
- Proactive personality with ability to work in a small team
- Native Mandarin speakers are preferred (both written and speaking)
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work in an international fund manager, with full exposures across APAC. This role reports to fund CFO and directly handle fund FP&A reporting.