FP&A Head - Healthcare
Leading company in the market, downtown location
New created role with a big team
About Our Client
My client is a leading healthcare company.
- Ability to develop business strategy, manage execution, and measure results.
- Support business to translate business strategies and financial targets into actionable goals, always identify sources of the business.
- Lead monthly financial forecasts and manage the annual budget process in the supported BU team
- Solid understanding on business and ability to highlight potential risks and opportunities based on analytics, interpretation of financials and metrics
- Challenge and investigate results - checking in particular progress towards budget / forecast achievement
- Ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- University degree preferably in Finance / Economics related subject, or professional accounting qualification.
- Minimum 6 years experiences in finance planning & analysis function in healthcare
- Strong leadership is required
- Ability to work in a complex, matrix environment dealing with changes
- Good business & finance acumen, strong analytical skills.
- Good communication and people influence skills
- Fluent English
What's on Offer
- Big platform for internal development
- Attractive package