FP&A Finance Manager - Global Consumer Goods Company
Guaranteed double pay
Attractive career progression
About Our Client
My client has a long standing US history focusing on non-prescriptive health care products. They are known for their universal household products that are used by many across the globe.
- Build financial modelling and analysis to support strategic decision making
- Revamp and deploy various finance processes including system implementation
- Monitor, formulate and analysis company KPIs, providing correct analysis and advice
- Formulate the accounting practices complying with the company's accounting standards
- Prepare and consolidation monthly business performance reports for senior management review
- Deliver financial forecast/budgeting, analysis and evaluation to support future planning processes and development
- Participate in monthly inventory management and sales
- Other ad-hoc project work as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in accounting and finance
- Strong FP&A exposure particularly on a local level
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates a resourceful attitude and always seeking ways to improve the business
- Excellent communication skills, sharp and intelligent in your thinking
- Candidates with experience working within FMCG/pharmaceutical firms are favoured.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package will be provided to the suitable candidate.