FP&A Director-FS Group
HQ position based in Chengdu
Well-regulated and growing business
About Our Client
MNC financial services holding group
Design the business planning process, which includes setting up budgets, rolling forecasts and monthly performance reports.
Prepare monthly/quarterly internal financial report end-to-end with Finance/Accounting teams for Board of Directors and senior management review. Able to highlight & draw management attention to redflags & potential problem areas for immediate address and/or resolution
Provide guidance on regulatory reporting, alignment and compliance
Monitor and control cost and capital expenditure. Use analytical procedures to identifying drivers of growth, profitability and loss, and to highlight business issues / opportunities.
Partner with cross-functional teams to develop business models and plans for new regions, products and projects. Be proactive in driving for process redesign & flows.
Understand, analyze and model existing operational processes to recommend changes that improve overall performance.
Establish and monitor non-financial performance KPIs per the needs of operations.
Assist to design and monitor on incentive programs and other performance linked tracker and reward
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree of Finance , accounting and/or related studies.
- Minimum 10 - 15 years of finance analysis and solid Finance working experience in multinational company.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skill.
- Able to work under pressure and strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude, fast learner and strong ability of multi tasking.
What's on Offer
Head quarter position based in Chengdu