Formulation Scientist (Semisolid) - Leading Pharmaceutical Co.
Reputable brand in medical industry
Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company, with multiple R&D centres and a wide portfolio of medical products. In order to facilitate the growth of their business and market share across the world, they are now looking for a knowledgeable Formulation Scientist to support their team.
- Guide project team to execute technology transfer with the R&D center
- Support R&D activities in various dosage forms (cream, ointment, solid-oral)
- Prepare and approve technical report on process development and validation
- Drive continuous improvement of approved products, and optimization of formulation
- Continuously learn and improve personal technical level of formulation process
- Evaluate technical capability and work performance of teammates
The Successful Applicant
- PhD or Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Pharmacy or a related discipline
- At least 7 years of R&D working experiences in pharmaceutical company
- Strong knowledge in FDA, PIC/S, ICH guidelines and regulations.
- Able to handle pressure and positive working attitude
- Good command of both written and spoken English
What's on Offer
- Clear Career Progression
- Medical Coverage
- Shuttle Bus
- Don't miss the chance. Action and apply now!