Formulation Scientist - MNC Healthcare Manufacturer
Leading healthcare product manufacturer
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC healthcare manufacturing company, with multiple R&D centres and a wide portfolio of medical products. In order to facilitate the growth of their business and market share across the world, they are now looking for a knowledgeable Formulation Scientist to support their team.
- Execute production development plans on formulation for new consumer products.
- Manage and provide chemical technical lead expertise to new product development teams for the development of new chemical products or processes.
- Identify suppliers with key technologies required in manufacturing new products,
- Provide scientifically-based decisions using chemistry, formulation and materials / ingredient knowledge to Engineering, Operations, and other departments.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in formulation and development of consumer or pharmaceutical products
- Demonstrated ability to manage outside contractors and suppliers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute design of experiments
- Strong knowledge of GMP and GLP
What's on Offer
- 5 days work
- Medical coverage
- On board training