- Global FoF Investment
- 3-5 years of investment or modelling experience
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment firm with global presence, investing a lot on hedge funds globally.
- Conduct market research and investment analysis across different asset classes that includes property funds, hedge funds, and private equity funds
- Assist in due diligence and closing process on different investments
- Analyse the performance and monitor the portfolio across the region
- Prepare and update existing investment reports
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above in Economics/Finance/Accounting or related discipline
- Preferred with CFA designation
- 3-5 years' experience preferably in Fof investment research, due diligence or modelling.
- Positive attitude, hardworking, analytical, detailed minded, self-motivated
- Strong English writing and verbal communication skills. Chinese language skill is a must.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package with global exposure.