Fixed Income Sales
About Our Client
Our client offers a wide range of service including investment banking, direct investment of businesses and asset management, an integrated platform. Has great ambition to become leading provider as a one-stop equity, debt and loan solutions to clients.
- Commentary on daily morning highlight macro / credit issuer events, flow comments, overnight market overview and important events etc.
- Carry out research and analysis on issuers.
- Support senior bankers in deal execution and actively supporting the execution team on an ad-hoc basis.
- A strong client management caliber, greatly involve in maintaining client relations during the deal and provide expertise ranging from product-specific to industry-specific.
The Successful Applicant
This is a position requires a fixed income sales experience from Investment banking background, and very motivated in driving the business which aligns with the firm's strategies.
Education & Experience
- Strong academic background in Bachelor's Degree is necessary, degree in Economics / Finance / Accounting related discipline is preferable.
- Minimum of 2 years of credit sales and / or debt syndicate.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Excellent organization and communication skills as client management is main part of the role.
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
This is a rare opportunity for a position in which the successful applicant will be working closely with the head of to drive the business, and make a positive impact to the company. This opportunity provides a steep learning curve and also more of an interactive environment for the candidate to grow, which is quite a different working experience compared to other firms in the market.