Key member in newly set up team
technical management position
About Our Client
My client is e-cig company with open environment and clear career path, the office is in NANSHAN.
- System Design Specification ¨C work with necessary stakeholders and prepare system requirements specification including hardware and firmware operation or feature set..
- System Functional and Non-Functional Analysis ¨C carry out a range of analysis and investigations to create the user stories for the product.
- Evaluate multiple system design concepts and maintain balance between the product and its components to arrive at a harmonized solution that meets the business needs.
- System firmware Functional and Physical Architecture development: propose new and different methods and processes to achieve product performance.
- Investigate new technologies and stay current on new product developments in NGP markets
-Assist project manager with project schedule development and milestone definition.
- Working with our internal teams and / or development partners, create functional designs, demonstrating how the system firmware and software satisfies the defined customer requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree with relevant major
- 4+ years of experience in product firmware development
- Previous firmware development experience in a related field
-Previous experience in firmware Requirements creation and / or product verification testing
- Fluent English speaking
What's on Offer
competitive salary is offered