Firmware Engineering Manager - Product Development
Senior Management Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is currently recruiting a senior Firmware manager to manage a software design team in china for developing the firmware of toys. The candidate will need to have a proven track record of electronic systems development experience, coordinate closely with head quarter design & marketing team. You will be responsible for the research of new technologies, support with cost control and establish strong cooperative partnerships with external software development companies. In addition, you will be responsible for troubleshooting & debugging for the software. This role will report into the Senior Director who is based in HK.
You will be a highly motivated and driven engineer professional with previous experience in a full function product development. Additionally, you will possess:
* Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalents
* Experience in managing a team of software engineers
* Strong Development & Design experience. (ideal with RC toys)
* Be Familiar with Altium or similar schematic software and PCB Layout skills
* Have solid Experience in programming M0 and M4 chips
* Stationed in Guangdong, China
* Fluent in English & Mandarin
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in firmware development and coding
- Strong, organised, and systematic SW troubleshooting and debugging ability required.
- Familiar with Altium or similar schematic software and PCB Layout skills
- Experience in robotics industry, robotic technologies, and consumer electronics
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.