Leading Fintech Business
Excellent In-house Platform
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Fintech business headquartered in Hong Kong that provide first-class solutions to corporates, institutions and governments globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with various matters for corporate and commercial transactions including venture capital, financing's, internal reorganisations, sales, trading, commercial contracts
- Drafting and preparing correspondence, term sheets and checklists
- Assist with preparation of various deal documents
- Proofread and conduct legal research
- Assist with due diligence and manage data
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor degree or higher with 2+ years of related experience in a law or professional services firm desirable. Have excellent language abilities in reading and writing for English and Cantonese, Mandarin abilities will be a plus. Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills, and have the ability to work independently and in a team setting. Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
A great platform and remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.