Fintech Invesment firm - Crypto currency Research Analyst
Fintech start-up investment firm
About Our Client
My client is a venture and corporate backed Fintech startup based in Hong Kong. Leveraging blockchain technology, our end-to-end technology solution is used by asset owners such as real estate developers, closed-end funds or even esports manager to tokenize their assets, enabling investors to participate in investments that they could not gain access to.
- Create proposals and presentations for clients, partners and investors.
- Research on trends in the blockchain industry and tokenization space, with regular
reporting to the management team.
- Coordinate communication between clients and the company.
- Maintain our CRM system for effective marketing and corporate communications.
- Development of content and supporting materials for digital and event marketing.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, equivalent industry experience, or relevant role experience.
- 2+ years of experience preferably from the financial services or technology sector;
Impressive fresh graduates are welcome.
- Strong interest in blockchain technology and with understanding of blockchain-related
applications in the financial industry.
- Exceptional spoken and written English and/or Cantonese communication skills.
- Socially confident and personable with excellent presentation skills.
- Well presented, self-motivated, organised and accountable.
What's on Offer
Interested parties please submit your resume together with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.