Financial Controller - US Listed Company
Shared Service Centre (SSC) Expereince
MNC and Servicing Background
About Our Client
Our client is an US listed Business Service & Consultancy Company with excellent reputation in the global market.
A successful candidate will provide technical leadership for all accounting and financial management matters including but not limited to preparation of monthly financial reporting and forecasts, annual budget plans, regular financial and business analysis, business case studies etc; legal contracts (client related) review; compliance with GAAP, local taxation and statutory requirements. In addition, you will lead the local team acting as a business partner to the Country Managers, senior staff in managing a rapidly growing region and also a coach-mentor to overseas finance staff. In short, you will foresee and manage issues, provide direction and work with business leaders to maximize the margins of the company as well as reinforce a culture that encourages the highest level of integrity and ethical behavior in all business activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration or related disciplines with CPA or equivalent professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 15 years of working experience, with at least 3 years' audit experiences in one of the Big Four accounting firms, followed by a senior finance position with a US MNC.
- Strong knowledge of statutory, legal, accounting and taxation requirements, preferably with adequate understanding of US GAAP
- Strong business partnering skills with Senior Executives and different business stakeholders and strong influencing power to explain financial perspectives, directions and compliance requirements precisely and meaningfully.
- Excellent analytical skills, creative mindset, good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.