- Exciting pre-IPO opportunity
- All rounded FC + Company Secretary role
About Our Client
Our client is a bio-tech company. They are looking for an experienced professional to join the team to co-lead the IPO project with the CFO.
- Assist the CFO to look after the whole Finance & Accounting operation
- Lead a small team to lead the IPO project
- Review financial reports prepared by the team, responsible for the budgeting process and monitor cash flow
- Perform corporate restructuring to comply with listing requirements
- Ensure compliance of all business and accounting processes
- Work with external parties including sponsors, lawyers, auditors, bankers on the pre-IPO project
- Occasional travelling is required after travel ban is removed
The Successful Applicant
You will have 10+ years relevant experience. You will have IPO experience when working in Big 4 and experience in leading a pre-IPO project for a corporate. Excellent command of Chinese and English is essential. Ability to work independently and leadership experience is required.
What's on Offer
Exciting platform for career advancement. Dynamic environment and all rounded position. Great remuneration package is on offer!