Financial Controller - Mining Industry
About Our Client
Our client is a growing conglomerate with presences across the region. They are expanding rapidly and is looking for an experience Finance individual to join their management team.
- Lead a team in oversea regions
- Prepare consolidated statement and financial reports for management review
- Lead budget process and rolling forecast for the business
- Prepare management reports and conduct in0depth analysis
- Provide business insights to management and business partner to different stakeholders in the company
- Monitor cash-flow, ensure compliance and work with auditors on annual audits
- Conduct due diligence work and feasibility study on new business
- Travelling is required (20-30%)
The Successful Applicant
You would be a qualified accountant with audit experience. Exposure in mining industry would be an advantage. You will have 5+ years leadership experience with a sizable company. You will also have experience in project accounting and project management. Strong business acumen and flexible mindset. Excellent command of English and great communication is essential.
What's on Offer
Dynamic culture and environment for accounting professional who is looking to fast track their career. Regional exposure in an MNC environment.