Financial Controller - Fund Manager
Well established PE fund
About Our Client
My client is a large PE/VC fund with established business in the greater China region. They are highly regarded in the industry with a large amount of AUM and excellent track records.
- Lead a team to cover fund accounting, financial reporting and investment support
- Ensure all records are complied with proper accounting standards, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Act as a business partner to provide financial control as well as business planning for senior management decision making
- Manage relationships with external vendors and internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in finance/accounting or related field
- At least 10 years experiences post qualification within financial institutions, especially buy side firms
- Good leadership skills and team player
- Strong time management and team management experiences
- Attention to details and drive for success
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English
What's on Offer
The role offers the opportunity to join a tier 1 PE/VC fund manager and a clear career development path for a senior finance executive. Candidates with solid experiences in PE fund accounting, passion in PE/VC industry and drive for success are encouraged to apply.