Financial controller & Expense planning for Marketing team 55k
Expense control & Planning for Marketing team
Project Management / Business Analyst
About Our Client
My client is the largest bank globally
Title: Marketing Manager, Planning and Effectiveness (6-month Contractor Role)
Duration: 6 months - not sure about extension yet - this role is a replacement for someone who is on a long term sick leave.
Salary: HKD 30,000 to 55,000 max.
- Main responsibility is to assist the hiring manager on annual marketing planning for GBM and CMB. The team starts the planning in Jun 2019 and they will be planning for 2020.
- Candidate will be the bridge for the global and local team. He/she will push the local team to deliver and will have to circle back to the global team on results.
- Candidate will need to have excellent stakeholder management skills, as they will be liaising with HK team, UK team and 7 APAC countries.
- Other than annual planning this person will be doing other BAU things: 1) Marketing Expenses - reading marketing report, manage raw data and translate it to report for the management. 2) supporting executive community meeting.
The Successful Applicant
- Key requirements: Annual planning experience is a must, basic accounting knowledge. (****this role is not so much of marketing but rather planning and expense management, with marketing experience *****). Candidate must have excellent stakeholder management, writing and communication skills.
- Coming from a financial institution is not a must but will be an advantage, ideally looking for someone who has worked in a large organisation/ regional team
- Wants someone who would follow/play by the books, thinking outside the box is great - but they don't want someone who constantly wants their ideas to be used.
- Interviews: 2 rounds.
What's on Offer
If you are interested to proceed, we need to ensure that our record is most up to date. I would be grateful if you could send us your (1) most updated CV. Please provide (2) Current Salary (In exact amount), (3) Expected salary (4) Notice Period