- Exciting opportunity with a market leader
- Big team leadership responsibilty
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the industry. They are looking for an ambitious accounting professional to join their management team.
- Lead a sizable team to oversee finance and accounting function for the group
- In charge of all financial matters include financial reporting, management reporting, treasury, tax and compliance.
- Review consolidated statement prepared by the team.
- Prepare analytical review base on financial data and provide strategic solution to top management to improve overall business performance
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and key cost drive to optimize cost efficiency
- Ensure internal controls, optimize workflow for operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Liaise with external parties, such as auditors and bankers
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant with a degree or above in Accounting or Finance or other related discipline
- At least 10 years' of financial management experience with a minimum of 6 years at senior managerial level in listed company, retail/ F&B industry is an advantage
- Mature, self-motivated, independent combined with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Senior Finance position with a sizable steadily growing company. Attractive package is on offer!