Finance Manager - Property Experience Needed
New property development projects
Supportive team with stable culture
About Our Client
Our client is a sizable property developer with a diversified portfolio of properties overseas and in Hong Kong. Due to business growth, they have created an additional headcount for their finance team.
- Full-set accounting property project level role
- Responsible for financial reporting, internal control, budgetting and treasury for local property projects
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc management reports for performance evaluation and progress tracking
- Handle annual and interim reporting work of property projects as well as annual audit, tax planning, loan compliance, etc.
- Manage banking relationship to ensure smooth treasury and financing operations
- Might need to handle JV / M&A projects and other ad-hoc requests
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above
- Audit firm trained. Big 4 highly preferred
- Qualified accountant
- Property industry experience is a must. Project level exposure would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable to meet tight deadline
What's on Offer
A competitive package with great benefits will be offered to the right candidate.