Finance Manager - Property and Hospitality
HK listed Company
About Our Client
Our client is a steadily growing HK listed group engaging in property development, hospitality and entertainment businesses in overseas.
In an all-rounded position, you are required to manage a small team for group consolidation, management reporting, financial analysis, business planning, budgeting and forecasting, internal control, process improvement, interim/ annual reporting etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines with professional qualification
- Minimum of 8 years of auditing and accounting experience, preferably from Big 4 and listed companies
- Independent, willing to take responsibilities, detail-minded and proactive
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese
- Less working experience will be considered as Assistant Finance Manager
- Immediately available is highly preferred
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.