- Save Job
- Email Job
- Lead team
- Attractive culture and package
About Our Client
My client is a Hong Kong-based conglomerate with interests in real estate, hospitality, and construction. It is a major player in the Hong Kong real estate market with properties throughout the city.
They are now looking for a Finance Manager. In-house financial reporting experience within the same industry is required.
- Ensure all month-end closing activities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Lead a small team in handling daily accounting and operational tasks
- Act as a business partner and work collaboratively with other business units
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Maintain the fixed assets register in the system and ensure the depreciation aligns with the group accounting policy.
- Work with auditors for external audit, tax compliance filings, and other compliance needs.
The Successful Applicant
University degree with Accounting/Finance/ Business majors
HKICPA or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in tax or financial reporting sizable multi-national corporations from property/ real estate/ hotel sectors is a must
- Prior experience from big 4 accounting firms is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
What's on Offer
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are passionate about the real estate sector, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Finance & Accounting
- Group Consolidation
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Hong Kong
- Job Type:
- Consultant name
- Krystal Ho
- Consultant phone
- +852 3412 4837
- Job Reference
- Work from Home
- Work from Home or Hybrid