Finance Manager, Projects (Bank) - $50-60k
Finance Project experience is required
Greater China role
About Our Client
Our client is a global bank and hiring a Greater China role for Finance Team to handle Finance System upgrade
- Familiar with Bank's approved accounting and operating procedures, local Regulatory requirements, Accounting requirements and IFRS, EUCs, local Taxation and SOX requirements, etc.
- Participation in and contribute to assigned projects and change initiatives
- Conduct periodic review to ensure established processes and procedures are properly followed and remain valid
- Assist the Director, Finance, Greater China in the development, implementation, maintenance and support of new system implementation and/or replacement of existing accounting/operating systems or enhancement of MIS reports related optimization projects in Greater China units.
- Actively pursues effective operations and ensure adequacy to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with operational risk and regulatory complaice risk
The Successful Applicant
- Proactive and independent
- Experience is process improvement is required
- Experience is Finance System is essential
What's on Offer
Good work life balance with a multinational culture