Finance Manager- Private Equity Firm
Established Hong Kong PE firm
Financial reporting and management reporting
About Our Client
My client is an established financial institution in Hong Kong, with business in securities brokerage, private equity and real estate investments.
- Handle full set of accounts for the group and group entities
- Handle daily accounting operations, including journal/voucher preparation, cash flow management and consolidations.
- Produce weekly financial reporting and management reports
- Be part of the project team to drive the reporting process and work flow improvements
- Support ad-hoc assignments
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder of finance/accounting or related disciplines
- CPA qualification required
- At least 5 years experiences in audit/ financial institutions, handling financial reporting and management reporting
- Strong in MS Office applications, and experiences with system implementation projects
- Proactive, detailed minded, and strong analytic skills
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for experienced finance professional to land in a stable financial platform.