Finance Manager- PE fund
Central and Western District
Reputable Private Equity Fund
About Our Client
My client is a well-established large scale PE fund with diverse investment portfolio across APAC region.
- As part of the finance team to perform financial reporting function for HK and China entities
- Prepare and review journal entries and handle month end closing
- Oversee AP and AR function prepared by junior staff
- Prepare financial statements for audit purposes, and coordinate annual audit and tax filing
- Work closely with finance team to improve and streamline operations, account closing processes / procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in finance, accounting or business field
- 5-8 years accounting experiences gained in large financial or regional business environment
- Experiences in preparing full set of books and solid experience for management reporting and financial reporting
- Extensive experience gained in multinational corporations is essential
- Must be detail-oriented, proactive and willing to take initiatives
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, willing to contribute additional time/effort to ensure tasks are completed timely and accurately
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (incl. Cantonese and Mandarin)
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to join a reputable private equity field.