Finance Manager (Macau Citizen is a MUST)
F&B Chain Store
Regional exposure in South East Asia
About Our Client
Our client is a famous Japanese F&B Chain Store specialised in Ramen with special recipe from time to time, we are focusing on providing a comfortable and stress-free environment for our customers to enjoy the meal. We are now seeking an experienced candidate to start as an One Man Band and grow with us.
- Manage accounting operations for our restaurants in Macau, Singapore and Thailand.
- Responsible for group consolidation, financial and management reporting, treasury, tax compliance, internal controls, system automation and work-flow streamlining.
- Supporting ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Accounting/Finance and qualified accountant with an internationally recognized accounting qualification
- At least 5 years' relevant accounting experience
- Detail-minded, determined and problem solving skills with good business acumen
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
What's on Offer
We are offering the right candidate with an attractive package.
- Guaranteed 12 months
- Up to 2 months bonus
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical and dental coverage