- HK and Macau
- Qualification with HKICPA/ ACCA
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious luxury retail company. They are now hiring a Finance Manager to join the team to lead and look after Hong Kong and Macau businesses.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you are responsible for:
- Preparing and Reviewing full set of accounts, including monthly closing/ General Ledger/taxation on a timely basis.
- Perform annual budget and forecasting, and variance analysis
- Conduct risks self-assessment, provide and perform regular internal controls and propose corrective measures
- Liaise with external auditors, bankers, and other external parties during statutory audit
The Successful Applicant
- Degree of Accounting, Finance, Business or similar disciplines.
- Professional Qualifications with HKICPA/ ACCA / etc is a must.
- Minimum 6 years of work experience, with at least 2 years in supervisor/ Manager level is preferred.
- Experience in retail industry, especially luxury retail background is highly preferred.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
You will be able to establish your career on a stable and sizeable company. This role is tailored for those who look for career development.