Finance Manager (FP&A) - Global Pharmaceutical Firm
Stable working environment
Be at the forefront of FP&A
About Our Client
My client is a worldwide pharmaceutical company selling non-pharmaceutical, health-care and cosmetic products worldwide. Having been established for over 200 years, they are continuing to expand their HK office and are seeking a candidate to join their FP&A team.
- Manage a wide range of finance and accounting areas including financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close for all internal management and liaise with other stakeholders globally
- Provide analysis and feedback of financial statements variances to budget and financial forecasts
- Be responsible for inventory management such as engaging in cycle counts, optimising inventory control procedures and collaborating with warehouse employees
- Provide expert advice and analysis on special projects and other ad-hoc assignments when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder preferably within Accounting and/or finance or other related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant is a must
- At least 5 years working experience within sizeable firms and at least 2-3 years in managerial/supervisory level
- System experience in E1 system/Oracle, ERP, Cognos Report, is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, attentive to detail and able to take self-initiative
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
- Guaranteed double pay
- Five day work week
- Competitive salary offered to the suitable candidate
- Stable working hours