Finance Manager - Fortune 500 Manufacturing Firm
Promising career progression
Attractive salary package and bonus
About Our Client
My client is a Fortune 500 manufacturing firm established in over 40 countries worldwide. To cope with business expansion, they are now seeing a Finance Manager to join their finance and accounting team.
- Perform monthly reporting and accounting duties
- Work closely with the Senior Finance manager and perform managerial responsibilities to a small team of subordinates
- Assist with both financial and management accounting
- Oversee, review and manage the shared service centre in India
- Prepare and consolidate balance sheet and P&L
- Execute month end accounting operations and conduct reports on budget, forecast and variance analysis
- Compile tax calculation and annual financial statements
- Participate in other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant with a degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline
- At least 6 years working experience in relevant fields and 3 years within a managerial position.
- Strong preference for Big 4 candidates or experience working in sizeable companies
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Adaptable mindset, able to take initiative
- Able to respond to urgency and work under pressure
What's on Offer
A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidate.