Finance Manager China / Hong Kong & United States @ MNC
Industry leader in logistics business
Growing company with China exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC with headquarter in Europe. To further expand their business success, the need arises for a finance talent for their Hong Kong office.
- Report to CFO and MD directly and supervise 2 subordinates
- Support overall China & US Finance & Accounting issues
- Prepare financial and management reports
- Review of Balance Sheets reconciliations & monthly Income Statements
- Handle the annual statutory audit, payroll, corporate tax filing, & other statutory submission
- Any other ad hoc assignment
- Job based in Hong Kong
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance, or Professional Qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience ( of which minimum 3 years in a finance manager role)
- Good knowledge and hand on experience on MS Excel.
- A team player with good soft skills, able to work with minimum supervision in a fast pace environment.
- You will be a highly motivated and driven credit professional with previous experience in a full function finance role.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Able to multi task and team orientated approach. Good language skills in English and Cantonese
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a good remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.