Finance Manager ($38k) - MNC @ TST (10-20% travel)
All-rounded position at MNC
Stable company with China exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC with headquarter at Europe. To further expand their business success, the need arises for a finance talent for their Hong Kong office.
- Report to CFO and MD directly
- Support overall China & US Finance & Accounting issues.
- Perform month end closing activities including preparation of journal, GL review, intercompany recharges; ensure accuracy and completeness in all items impacting PL / BS.
- Daily booking and matching of the bank statements
- Daily booking of the purchase invoices (semi-automated)
- Prepare payments
- Prepare BS reconciliation for payroll and tax accounts
- Credit management
- Prepare management reports
- Review of Balance Sheets reconciliations & monthly Income Statements
- Responsible for monthly open items clearance, including bank open items & other Balance Sheet GL accounts open items.
- Handle the annual statutory audit, corporate tax filing, & other statutory submission
- Any other ad hoc assignment
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance, or Professional Qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience (of which minimum 3 years in a finance manager role)
- Good knowledge and hand on experience on MS Excel.
- Preferably good knowledge and hand on experience on Exact and Softpack.
- A team player with good soft skills, able to work with minimum supervision in a fast pace environment.
- Able to multi-task.
What's on Offer
Exciting role to look after HK and China operation. Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company with stable background and platform.