Finance Head - Manufacturing (Mandarin speaker) - Vietnam
Finance Head of a leading manufacturer in Vietnam
Highly competitive remuneration
About Our Client
Our Client is a listed manufacturing Group with remarkable brand name and footprint in the region and Vietnam. They are looking for highly competent finance professions to join their team and play the right-hand role in supporting the management board to drive the business.
- Participate in the strategic planning and annual business plan of the group company, and improve the standardization and efficiency of the Finance Department;
- Implementing the organizational structure and standard process of the company's financial system and ensure the smooth operation of the Finance Department;
- Assess and improve the financial reporting system, initiate internal control, and conduct financial risk management;
- Analyse the company's financial status and operating results, conduct analysis on overheads, cash flow, and costing, and submit financial analysis reports on a regular basis;
- Prepare tax planning and execute corporate tax planning; foresee and avoid tax risks in accordance with Vietnamese accounting, laws and relevant regulations;
- Provide strategic advice to support decision making process for the company's major investment, financing and other business activities, and participate in risk assessment, guidance, tracking and control.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, finance, etc., with the title of accountant with intermediate or above degree, and the certificate of CPA is preferred;
- Familiar with financial, taxation, auditing, financial regulations and policies, and have a deep understanding of capital operations, legal affairs and corporate risk control;
- Familiar with financial management such as financial budget, financial cost analysis, financial accounting, etc., with strong financial analysis and internal auditing capabilities;
- Familiar with Hong Kong IPO finance law
- Fluent English and Mandarin communication skills, and previous experience working in Taiwan or Hong Kong is required
- Experience working in manufacturing industries, ideally in apparel sector
- Excellent management skills and good communication skills, can work under pressure.
What's on Offer
This position can give the ambitious potential leader an opportunity to step up and accelerate your career.