Business partner for Dongguan factory
Full scope finance controller in MNC company
About Our Client
Our client is a US manufacturing company with over 80 years histroy.
Open and creative management group and working environment.
* As a direct report to the GM in China and the U.S. corporate CFO, you are expected to conduct accounting and financial reporting in full compliance with both US GAAP, Vietnam and local tax laws and regulations.
* Manage day to day financial operations and ensure timely and accurate reporting to the GM and U.S. corporate.
* Establish and maintain effective internal controls within each cycle of our business, including revenue, purchasing, financial reporting, etc.
* Review and improve costing accounting and inventory costing schedule.
* Ensure efficient AR, AP, inventory and cash flow management processes to maximize cash flow and capital utilization in the Company.
* Good management of report (meets tax, statutory and U.S. corporate requirements); compliance all financial and operation standards of the group policy, prepare timely financial analysis.
*Coordinate with company's auditor on annual group audit, statutory audit and tax audit.
*Establish and maintain standard operating procedures/processes and ensure continuous efficiency improvement.
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ Year relevant experiences in Manufacturing in China with strong exposure for overall finance management;
* Familiarity with US GAAP reporting
* Familiarity with an ERP system with a preference in an ERP implementation.
* Experiences in implementing and improving financial reporting processes in a manufacturing company;
* Bachelor's degree or above in Finance or Accounting;
* Speaking and writing fluency in English is required (frequent communications with the US CFO and Controller);
* Strong work ethics and personal integrity is a must;
* Highly proactive and analytical thinker, able to execute and follow-through to deliver solutions and options to the management;
* Strong management skills and outstanding communication skills;
* CPA certification and/or strong cost accounting background would be a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration package, healthy and respectful work environment, great opportunity for leadership development in a financial oversight role.