Finance Controller SVP
Reporting directly into the CFO
Working at a Global level
About Our Client
My client is a leading MNC organisation across multiple different businesses including Retail, Distribution, Sourcing and Consultancy. They are currently seeing steady growth in the APAC region and want to continue to grow on this.
As the Finance Controlling SVP, you will be responsible for all of the financial reporting for the business across all business units and on a global scale. Reporting directly into the CFO, you will be dealing with all finance and banking activities and also be looking at their strategic projects within different parts of the business. Other areas include:
* all accounting activity in the different business units.
* Maintain the company bank balance and remain cognisant of outstanding checks.
* utilising your knowledge of the finances of the business to work with stakeholders on the validity of different projects and ventures.
* looking at all tax issues on a global scale and understanding how this affects certain business activities.
* managing a very large team of controllers, auditors and tax specialists and making sure that it is best practice.
Above all, you will be ensuring that the company knows it's current financial status and that the business is successful. You will be working very closely with the whole business and be key to it's success.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will be very senior within their current company and be managing a large team across all areas of Controlling. You will have worked in highly complex environments, ideally in MNC companies with a number of different business units and countries. Other attributes include:
* Big 4 accounting background.
* ability to work independently and work on very complex projects across multiple different areas of finance. This will also include dealing with CEOs and putting presentations together up to Board level.
* must have exposure to a global or regional role and have grown and developed teams of 100+.
* dynamic; a strategic thinker who can work through problems and issues effectively and get things done. You will also have a track record of getting buy-in from the highest levels of the business.
* ideally experience in either the Retail or Financial Services industries.
You will be an exceptional Finance professional who has succeeded at every level of their career. You will be reporting into a highly impressive but demanding CFO and so need to step up to the challenge.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a very successful and large organisation with huge potential for growth.